Travel your way | Best things to do | Best travel destinations | Road trip planner | Best countries to visit | Cheap places to travel
Travel News 07/2022 – Vietnam leads H1 tourist arrivals in Cambodia
Vietnam sent the highest number of visitors to Cambodia in the first half of this year after its neighbor lifted all Covid restrictions, including pre-departure tests.
There were 143,300 Vietnamese tourists visiting Cambodia during the January-June period, up more than 20 times year-on-year, according to statistics from the Cambodian Ministry of Tourism.
The figure accounted for 28 percent of foreign arrivals in Cambodia.
The Cambodian government relaxed entry rules to facilitate travel and boost tourism from March 17.
It also removed pre-departure test result requirement for foreign tourists.
Fully vaccinated arrivals are not subject to any quarantine upon arrival in Cambodia but those who have not been fully inoculated must enter seven-day quarantine at a designated facility.
Cambodia expects to receive some 700,000 foreign visitors this year.
Vietnam resumed commercial flights to Phnom Penh from January.
You might also like :
- Discover the taste of rural life in the North of Vietnam at homestays in Ninh Binh
- Discover a green journey across Vietnam through photo journal solo trip
- Top 10 best beach resorts in Vietnam selected by US readers
- Travel News 07/2022 – American travel firms pledge to bring tourists to Phu Quoc
- Travel News 07/2022 – Vietnam urges ASEAN members to ease Covid restrictions for tourism recovery
- Con Dao travel guide – The most beautiful island in Vietnam
- Discover the beauty of Hue city, Vietnam – Gentleness and quiet
- Top 10 most beautiful hotel pools in Vietnam to beat summer heat you can’t miss 2022
- Travel News 07/2022 – Covid cloud turbulence as Vietnam seeks links to key tourism markets
- Travel News 07/2022 – Aviation regulator eyes $1 bln upgrade for Cam Ranh airport
- Chill out in summer, camp at a waterfall near Hanoi
- Travel News 07/2022 – Siem Reap-Da Nang air service resumes after 2 years